Sunday, March 24, 2013

Week in Pictures

1. Sushi for lunch with the hubby at the new shopping mall that opened this week
2. Having a sneaky Friday lunchtime pamper session with the L'oreal Mythic Oil hair mask and Elemis Tri-Enzyme Gel Mask
3. One of the week's healthy breakfasts - homemade orange, carrot, beetroot, spinach, acerola cherry and ginger juice, and greek yoghurt with banana and almonds.
4. Bit of a Saturday selfie - first time I've been able to curl my hair in ages as it's been so dry and damaged.
5. Simple Saturday makeup
6. A naughty McFlurry following the sushi lunch at the mall...not one for McDonalds but these are the very occasional exception.
7. Snuggled up in bed with tea, biscuits and my blog reading list on Friday evening.
8. Relaxing in the garden hammock at sunset.
9. Feeling ill on Monday so catching up with my Bloglovin' feed while the hubby watched sport on TV.

Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend.

xx



7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week! I've never tried sushi, but I really need too

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your saturday selfie is very very pretty :) So jealous that you can relax in a hammock, it's bloody freezing here!!!
    Poppy | far away

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics, girl!! I love this kinda post.. hehe.. ohh my hubby and I loovee sushi too! ^_^ and your breakfast is so healthy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sushi looks brilliant. Don't forget to enter my I ♥ Makeup giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk