Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Video: Illamasqua Alter Ego Gift Set, Revealed



Once again, another delightful thumbnail for you for today's video. I can't believe you have to wait until you have had a bout a zillion views or something just to be able to choose a decent one!
Anyway, onto the matter at hand. I was lucky enough to receive an Illamasqua Alter Ego gift set for Christmas, and while I was trying to decide whether or not to get one beforehand, I found that there was very limited information available on what other people had got inside theirs. So, I thought it might be nice to show you what was in mine, so you can make up your mind if you're thinking about picking one up for yourself in the sales, or if you just simply fancy a nose!
I will be doing a full blog post on this soon, but for now, here is a sneak peak.
Hope you enjoy it, and please like and subscribe to my channel if you do as I am currently uploading videos at least once a week, sometimes more.
Hope you're having a great week!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great set, I love Illamasqua products :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk