Thursday, August 16, 2012

Desire of the Day #6: Laura Mercier Deep Cleansing Clay Mask


Have you noticed that I have become a little bit obsessed with facemasks lately? Well, I have. I have been going a bit mad of a weekend, throwing together DIY mixtures and slathering them onto my face, and all to no avail. I think what I really need it this Deep Cleansing Clay Mask, by Laura Mercier, as I always find clay masks to be a lovely treat when my skin is really in need of some extra care and attention. As I have mentioned, my t-zone seems to be a little bit oily at the moment, which is unusual for me, and my forehead is not happy at all, and clay masks are great for drawing out impurities. The only downside, in my experience, is that they tend to 'draw them out' onto the skin's surface, as I often end up with a couple of spots after using one, before they disappear and give way to lovely smooth, clear skin. I think this is one for a quiet weekend when I am happy to hide away at home!

Do you use a facemask? Which one is your favourite?

xx

4 comments:

  1. I need to start using deep cleansing masks! Which is the best you have tried? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest Becky, I haven't used one in a while, but I have recently started wanting to use them on a regular basis as I do love them. I bought the Nourifusion Clarifying Mask this week, which I'll be reviewing next week some time, I think. I've heard that the Ren clay mask is fantastic, a little pricey though.
      Have you tried any good ones?xx

      Delete
  2. I've never used any products by this brand, but I keep hearing about it! would you recommend?

    www.betsyboat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually Haven't tried anything from Laura Mercier either yet, but I have ordered this mask now and will be reviewing it before long :)xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk