Thursday, July 12, 2012

Little Catch-up

Hi lovelies, as I think I mentioned in my last post, I'm away at the moment, but I didn't want to leave my little blog unattended, so I thought I would post from my phone for the first time and show you a few photos from my week so far (so if it all looks a bit higgledy piggledy then that is why!) I was planning to save them all up for the end of the week, but I don't see the harm on mixing things up a but and doing it mid-week for a change.
I've been so healthy of late, but we are currently visiting yet more of my other half's family, and all they do is feed me cake! Seriously, they do not stop, and whenever I finish eating my lunch, they insist that I have more, and look really disappointed when I decline! It has been nice to relax a but and not have to cook though!
Anyway, the photos. There is cake, obviously. Then there is the outfit I wore yesterday, and the Benefit goodies I got this week. I'll leave it there for now, proper posting will resume tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Those cakes look yummy! Love to see reviews of the goodies!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, this is probably a really late response (from me) but when did you change your layout?! it's so stinkin' cute!!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk