Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blant Nail Polish in 'Eye on Glamour'






This is not the summeriest of nail colours, but when I decided to debut it, the sun was being a bit backwards in coming forwards and was yet to show his happy little face. 
By Blant, 'Eye on Glamour' looks a fine, glittery, shimmery purple in the bottle, and the formula does not disappoint, requiring just one coat to get an opaque effect. I did, however, apply an extra layer, as I never feel that it will last as long with just one. The colour, however, looks quite different on the nails to how it does in the bottle, and appears more of a gunmetal grey or dark silver, with a slight blue tinge when in sunlight.
So far, I've had this varnish on for four days, and there are no signs of chipping as yet.

I really like this product and can see it becoming a staple shade over the coming colder months. I'm going to annoy you slightly by telling you that this is yet another nail polish I picked up in Brazil, but I am currently on the lookout for a dupe that is available here in the UK, so I will be sure to inform you whenever I find one!

Hope you're having a lovely day.

xx

7 comments:

  1. That's an amazing colour! Definitely loving it! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is reallynice, I will have to try some more from Blant :)xx

      Delete
  2. Yeah i quite like that colour....loving the grey shades that are about at the moment..particulary anythig matte!!

    Found you via the BBU blog hop...hop on over and say hello!!
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yeah, I've been trying out a couple of matte shades, I find it much more difficult to get a flawless finish though.xx

      Delete
  3. This is a gorgeous shade, damn you for getting it in Brazil :P lol.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour! It reminds me of mirror, but without the reflection. It's really a colour that you can wear with everything and it'll still look beautiful!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, who is mirror by? Yes, this has an almost 'grainy' effect when it dries, so it is not hugely reflective xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read every last word and love hearing your views! It really brightens up my day.

For all PR enquiries, please contact me at: melswallofmirrors@yahoo.co.uk